PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These terms of service will apply to the purchase of any services advertised on our website, Facebook Page or other form of advertisement.
2. We are iPitstop Repairs of Essex with the email address email@example.com; telephone number 07479 281 613 (The Supplier, us or we)
3. These are the terms on which we sell our services to you. By ordering any of the services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
4. The service is only available to individuals who are at least 18 years old or who possess legal guardian or parental consent to access the service. In any case this site is not intended for children 13 or under. If you are 13 or under please do not use this site.
5. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
6. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the services;
7. Delivery Location means the location where the services are to be supplied, as set out in the order;
8. Goods means any goods that we supply to you with the services, of the number and description as set out in the order;
9. Order means the customer’s order for the services from the supplier as set out in the customer’s order or in the customers written acceptance of the suppliers quotation;
10. Services means the services, including any goods, of the number and description as set out in the order.
11. Device means the tablet or smartphone that you require us to repair.
12. The description of the services and any goods is as set out on our website or any other form of advertisement.
13. In the case of the services and any goods, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
14. All services are subject to availability
15. We can make changes to the services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
16. We can alter the price of services or goods, with prior notice.
17. You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the services, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to the agreed premises to carry out the agreed services
18. When an order has been made, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay, which must be due to running out of stock or resources, a price or description mistake, inability to obtain payment or other genuine and fair reason.
19. A contract will be formed for the services ordered, only upon the supplier sending an electronic communication; email, text, message or telephone call saying the order has been accepted or, if earlier, the suppliers delivery of the service to the customer.
20. Any quotation or estimate of fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
21. No variation of the contract, whether about description of the services, fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the customer and supplier in writing.
Fees and Payment
22. The fees (Fees) for each type of (if applicable) service, the price of any goods (if not included in the fees) and any additional delivery or other charges that set out in our price list current at the date of the order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for services may be calculated on a fixed fee or standard rate basis.
23. You must pay in cash, PayPal, bank transfer, credit or debit card at the point of delivery of the service as set out in the order.
24. We will deliver the services, including any goods to the delivery location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement within a reasonable time.
25. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the services on time, without prior notice you can require us to reduce the fees or charges by an appropriate amount.
26. The customer must package any items well and with care, and send with an appropriate courier.
27. We do not accept liability for any damages that may occur during the sending or delivering of any devices.
28. The device will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the goods on receipt.
Risk and Title
29. You do not own the goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment cannot be made, we can choose, by notice to cancel any repair and for the goods to be returned immediately.
30. iPitstop or any of its employees will not accept liability for any lost profits, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, arising from
a. errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content or
b. personal injury or property damage, of any kind resulting from your access of the site or any of our services.
c. For any direct damages in excess of £15
31. Our service guarantee is for a set period of 60 days, the guarantee starts from the day of the service and will cease at midnight on the 60th day.
32. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any faults within the 60 day period. Any notification of faults outside of the 60 day period will not be covered by the guarantee.
33. The Warranty does not cover any damage caused by the customer, Damage resulting from misuse, Any kind of Liquid Damage, Software related issues, Faults not relating to the original repair, for example if we replace the charge dock the warranty would not cover a faulty power button, Loss of data (please backup your device before getting repaired) If a repair is done by the customer or another repair company after being repaired by iPitstop this voids our warranty.
34. The customer is within their rights to cancel any appointment at any time, however the booking fee (if charged) is non-refundable in any circumstance.
35. We reserve the right to cancel any repair at any time with sufficient reasoning.
36. The customer can cancel their membership to the website at any time and in doing so all information stored on the customer’s account will be deleted and no further information held.
37. Only personal data given to us will be stored, such as but not limited to; name, address, repairs completed, email address, mobile and landline telephone number. This information will be stored and used only for contact and communication reasons.
38. No information will be shared with any third party or used for any other reason than the use of our service.
39. No credit/debit or payment information will be stored or any record of this kept.